Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh Boy!

I had my "official" ultrasound yesterday afternoon. Jon was too busy to go, so I picked Brooklyn up from school early and off we went to see the baby again....two days in a row! Oh yeah!

The technician took the measurements of the head and leg bones, as well as tons of other pictures that I could not decipher. I told her that the doctor had said she thought it was a boy and asked if we could find out for sure. She started panning around and was able to say with certainty that the baby is in fact a boy....he was very proud of himself and kept turning to show it to us.
Here are some pictures of our baby boy:



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! And, not the least bit suprised that Brook knew she was having a little brother the whole time :). Can't wait to come visit soon! Love you!!

Heather Gabrielli said...

Congradulations!!! Yeah for boys! Boys are so much fun. I'm so excited for you!

Amy Dubois said...

Seriously brought tears to my eyes! So excited for you guys!

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill