Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Painting

I am so very tired....yesterday was crazy. Woke up at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep, so at 6 I got out of bed and got some stuff done around the house. Okay, so basically I moved things from one chaotic pile into lots of little organized piles and now my house looks messier than ever, but at least it's organized chaos. I woke up the kid and got her ready to go to swim lessons and then after that we went to one of my favorite places....the hardware store. I LOVE the smell of a hardware store.....seriously, if the Body Shop had an oil named "hardware store" I would buy a lifetime supply. I got new air filters and a can of spray texture for a few smaller sections that needed texture still. Then we went to the feed store to get food for the chickens and the ducks and then it was time to go home.

Once home I rolled primer on the walls of the entry room and the hallway and then I had to get up on the ladder to do the edging. Usually that is not a problem for me, but with the addition of the enormous lump protruding from the front of my body, my center of gravity has changed quite a bit, which made the task much more difficult. After priming I had to lay on a heating pad to help relax the spasms of pain that were shooting down my right leg with every step, then it was time to roll the paint, edge, and do clean up. I finally finished at 10:30.

Today I am SO sore.....and I get to do it all again, only this time in the new office:) Thank God for Tylenol, Bag Balm and coffee!!!

1 comment:

~Laura said...

Amy, I love you.

I just got caught up on all your posts from the last couple months... I love staying semi up to date with you guys!

I will be praying for your little peanut's health.

hugs! <3

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill