Saturday, October 30, 2010

Carnival Booth: Fear Factor

Our schools' Parent Club put on a fall carnival last weekend.

Here are some pictures of the Fear Factor booth:

 Here is the front of the booth.

Here is the back. See the pitchers? 
They were filled with gooey things for the kids to reach into.

As you can see by the painted name this side was meant to be the front, 
but it just made more sense to turn it around.

The kids had to find the snake in the "brains".

They had to find a, uh, paperclip in the maggots(okay, so that one was a stretch, but whatever. Try to find a paperclip in dry rice...it's hard!)

These are floral beads that are REALLY gross to reach your hand into.

The kids had to find these eyeballs in the floral beads and it was super tricky but so much fun! The kids really loved the gross out aspect and the parents loved it too.

Any other great gross out ideas for next year? 
I would love to hear what you think!

I am linking up with some of these fun blogs:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha. this looks fun!!!!! Great job :)

Sawdust Girl said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I've never seen the paperclip in rice "attraction". I'll have to remember that one for our next Halloween Mad Scientist lab. Thanks for linking up.

Unknown said...

That is really creative, I really like that, I might have to borrow some of your ideas next year. Very cool booth, I would remember that one if I was a kid.

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill