Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day

My Mothers Day was wonderful.

I spent the morning at home with my kids and then we met my in-laws for a delicious brunch.

Me and my kids, Brooklyn and Travis.
I am so blessed to be the mother of such a sweet 8 year old girl
and an adventurous 19 month old son.

I love these two kids more than I ever could have imagined.

Me and my LOVE! 

Free Mothers Day coffee!
Free coffee always tastes better...just sayin'.
Thanks Dutch Bros;)

This is what my hubby gave me:)
A picnic basket filled with some of my favorite treats and 2 dozen roses.

**Sigh**
I felt so loved!

My daughter made me a gift at school that I will share later...it is so cute! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day!!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

SO fun :) Love that picnic basket and the roses are gorgeous!

Tammi said...

your hat looks so cute! love it!! looks like you had a great mommas day and you deserve it!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day, Amy :)

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill