Saturday, December 11, 2010

Alice Skirt

 Little Lizard King asked for some pattern testers for this apron skirt and also asked for some name suggestions. Mine was the Alice Skirt. Whether or not that becomes the name, that is all I can think of now when I look at this adorable skirt!

Here is the skirt that I made with her pattern:
 This skirt is both playful and sophisticated and is so fitting for my 7 year old.

She fell in love with this Art Gallery fabric the minute I brought it home from the fabric store and has been begging me to make her something from it.

This skirt was the perfect thing to make, don't you think?

 Front of the skirt.

 I love the secret pop of color under the apron:)

Here's the back of the skirt.


Playful.

Sophisticated.

We are in love with this skirt! I will be making more for sure:)
Go over to Little Lizard King to check out all her patterns!


I am linking up to these fun parties:)

Amy Signature

12 comments:

Angie said...

Very cute! My 5yo daughter would love it!

A said...

You're so talented! I'm impressed!

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

This is a darling skirt! I love how fun the pattern is, you can play with so many different fabrics in one skirt! And it's very nicely put together (and modeled- of course)! Great Job,
xoxo,
Amy

Heidi said...

this is such a cute skirt!

Unknown said...

What a great mix of fabrics. A darling little skirt.

Yolanda @ Miss Refashionista said...

Love the skirt, Kids clothes are such a geat opportunity to take risk with colors, patterns and combination. Very inspiring, thanks for sharing!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Gorgeous, Amy! Love that fabric. All I can think of when I see that skirt is The Sound of Music:)

Ginger said...

Ca-ute! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Mondays!

Andrea said...

Love it! Great colors, perfect shape!

Jennifer said...

1. love your holiday layout!

2. the skirt turned out so cute! i love the built-in apron. i featured you today on my favorite things :)

Melissa said...

That is so very cute! Thanks for sharing over at Tuesday Tell All!

Holly Lefevre said...

Adorable skirt! What a sweet model you have too!

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill