Saturday, January 08, 2011

15 things you never knew you wanted to know about me.

Longest. Title. Ever.

Anyway, Lu from I am Just Lu wrote 15 things about her, then she challenged 5 other bloggers to do the same and I am one of her 5! Yeah baby! I heart her just a little;)

So here goes...
1. I have 5 brothers and 8 sisters.

2. I was home schooled.

3. I coached gymnastics for over 7 years and am dying to get back into it.

4. I make an incredible dolphin sound that I learned from my cat. I am famous in some circles because of it.

5. I love the beach...it is the most therapeutic place on the earth for me.

6. I won't go into the ocean because sharks will kill me.

7. I have 1 dog, 4 cats and 7 chickens.

8. I love coffee and Diet Pepsi and don't drink nearly enough water.

9. I have a hard time sticking to a schedule, yet I am always trying to make a new one.

10. I clean my house with vinegar and baking soda.

11. I didn't know that I was creative until I turned 31.

12. Both of my children were born early(go ahead and hate me).

13. I have bungee jumped and ridden in a hot air balloon. The balloon was WAY scarier.

14. I read Breaking Dawn cover to cover in one bath.
I got in at 10PM and got out at 5:30AM.

15. I don't shower when I go camping. Why get clean just to walk outside and get dirty again?

Okay, now I need to tag 5 bloggers so they can share too much about themselves as well.
I hope they play along!

1. Gwen of Gwenny Penny
2. AmieAnn of Pinkapotamus
3. Rachel of Stitched in Color
4. Jenna of The Mommy Diaries
5. Amy of Ameroonie Designs


Amy Signature

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to play along! Thanks for thining of me. I can't believe how many siblings you have.. it must have been um.. crowded growing up! Oh and I LOVE the beach.. I am always trying to convince the hubby to get a transfer to Aruba.. he works for a Water company so it is a REAL possibility!

Unknown said...

Oh, I hear you on the sharks. I never go into the ocean above my knees. I made a huge psychological leap while living in Greece for two years but only because the Mediteranean is totally polluted and overfished so there are no sharks. Right?

Jenna said...

Thanks, I totally wanna play! I can't believe you read the WHOLE Breaking Dawn in one bath, that's crazy! and funny.

Unknown said...

I love your list! And I heart you just a little bit too :) I also don't shower when camping (I just don't get the point). And I think we need some proof of this amazing dolphin sound... and also how you learned it from your cat. :)

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Thanks for tagging me, Amy! I love finding out all this interesting stuff about my blog friends!

Crazy lady said...

Haha, you're awesome!! #14 made me laugh really hard! That's awesome!

Amy said...

I love #14. I've read books in that sort of time frame but never in the tub.

Sarah said...

Amy, you should have had the guiness book of world records there for the longest bath while reading Breaking Dawn cover to cover award!
HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT??? Did you keep refreshing your water? Were you one giant prune when you got out??? I'm seriously impressed. lol

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill