Friday, May 15, 2009

18 weeks

Today marks that I am 18 weeks pregnant. I am really tired all the time and yet I have this urge to clean and organize everything in sight. My body and my brain really need to have a family meeting and figure this out......either let me rest without the guilt or allow me the energy to get stuff done.

Today was Brooklyn's school jog-a-thon....it's a fundraiser that they do every year. I volunteered to help and was there setting up while trying not to fall asleep on my feet. Brooklyn's class came out and they lined up at the starting line-so cute! The start gun was shot and off they went in an all out sprint around the track. I stood on the side cheering them on until I felt little arms wrap around my waist...where it used to be anyway. Brooklyn was crying and was too tired to run any longer, so I grabbed her hand and walked the rest of the time with her. After her class finished, I walked her to her classroom, went home and fell asleep on the couch until it was time to pick her up from school.

No comments:

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill