Sunday, April 10, 2011

Edible Easter Grass

I went to Target the other day to get a few things and found this:

Doesn't it look yummy? Green Apple, YUM!

I loved the color too and it was perfect for a project I was working on,
so I bought a package to try it out.


It is DISGUSTING!
The flavor doesn't resemble Green Apple in the slightest
and in fact tastes a little like stale french fries.
It has the consistency of cardboard, but it melts in your mouth.

Blech!

Next year I will be getting the plastic stuff...I'll bet it tastes better! ;)

2 comments:

Dragonfliez Made said...

THANK YOU... glad i didnt buy that... what will they think of to make a buck.

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

Bummer, since I thought it looked so cute too! guess we'll have to try something else. So nice of you to be the guinea pig for the rest of us. ;)
xoxo,
Amy

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill