Sunday, April 03, 2011

It's Spring in my dining room!

I am loving the signs of spring popping up around here!

My husband pruned some of his parents fruit trees the other day and brought home the branches to throw in the burn pile. I rescued some and brought them into the house.

Fruit tree blossoms in a mason jar(actually a spaghetti sauce jar).
Yes please!

I love the simplicity of this...so sweet and pretty.

The table runner is two placemats placed side by side.

and some throwaway branches from pruning = a FREE tablescape for Spring.

It's even pretty from down here! ;)

Happy Spring!

Linking up with these lovely linky parties:)

12 comments:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

The branches look beautiful, Amy. Love that you're still rocking the adorable tealights!

Unknown said...

We are currently living in Germany and the tradition for Easter is to use cut branches as your Easter tree to hang hand decorated, blown, eggs. I love how it brings the Spring indoors! Your branches are stunning and the candles are lovely.

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I love the blooming branches! The whole tablescape is lovely and cheerful! Enjoy the spring indoors. :)
xoxo,
Amy

differentbreed said...

So beautiful! I love it!

Here from the Ultimate Blog Party
Ry @ http://differentbreed-lifeintheslowlane.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Looks awesome, I love it!

Dragonfliez Made said...

very pretty.
I made several of the dollar tree vases. So easy and so pretty.

Come join me at dragonfliezcreationz.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

wow that looks AMAZING!!!!!!! Dollar tree.....please thats so great!

Boden said...

Looks lovely, I so do enjoy a good tablescape! Nice work, I hope you'll pop by my blog sometime, www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

Kara said...

Oh, love your spring decor!! So festive...great job!

Ginger said...

Love it! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

Anonymous said...

So simple and beautiful! I just featured your tablescape on my blog! :) http://www.polishthestars.com/2011/04/link-party-monday-14.html

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

Amy-

You have some mad photog skills. What camera are you using these days? I am in the market for something other than my iphone...LOL...

That first pic is stunning...

Thanks for sharing at Creative Juice...

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill